For almost 2,500 years the Kingsborough Manor landscape was little visited. The Neolithic enclosures silted up, leaving only traces of their banks and ditches visible.
Then, between about 1430 and 970 BC two cremation cemeteries were established at the site. The first was in a line laid out with some care between the two causewayed enclosures, by then ancient monuments. The second cemetery contained a cluster of 25 cremation graves sited to the north east.
Bronze Age enclosures and field boundary ditches criss-cross the area, part of an extensive area consisting of both open grazing land and rectangular fields for growing crops.