From the beginning of the national crisis, the wellbeing of our staff, clients and the communities we serve has been of paramount importance to us.
Our team has delivered a fantastic, professional response, with many transferring to work at home and others applying safe social distance driven work practices on all sites that have continued to operate.
We remain committed to recognising the risk from Covid and as such continue to support the following measures:
- Covid-specific risk assessments are still in place for all our offices and sites and they remain under regular review.
- Our offices all remain closed to visitors without pre-arranged appointments but are available to those of our staff who need to be present.
- Our fieldwork sites remain operating in a Covid-secure way, with enhanced hygiene and cleaning in place.
- Our physical events within local communities have restarted but we have worked to ensure they operate in a Covid-secure way. Unfortunately, we do not feel we can visit schools for the present.
- The special digital content we created for our audiences during the pandemic remains available. You can find out more information about our digital events on our events page, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to keep up to date with the latest news and activities.
We know that there may still be challenges to overcome during the winter of 21/22, and we will continue to be vigilant and update our policies in line with official recommendations. Please do not hesitate to contact our team to discuss any measures that may affect the delivery of our services to you, or your service to us.
If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact us: email@example.com / +44 1722 326867