Wessex Archaeology invites applications for the following post:
EA/Business Support Manager
Based in Salisbury, UK
REF: SALSUP 11.19
Officer Grade - £31,856 - £38,516 p.a.
Salary and position commensurate with skills and experience
Wessex Archaeology is one of the largest independent archaeological practices in the UK. We are a registered charity and invest our profits to deliver public benefit by gathering, interpreting and sharing knowledge about the past. We recognise that our employees are paramount to our success and aim to foster a working environment that protects the physical and mental well-being of our people.
We are seeking an exceptional, organised and pro-active EA / Business Support Manager to assist the Executive Management Team and manage the Finance and Business Support teams at our Head Office in Salisbury.
The role requires you to be an adept multi-tasker, efficient, collaborative and a great communicator. You will be reliable and resilient, leading your team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide excellent, highly skilled administrative support to the Executive Management Team, constantly improving efficiency and organisation.
- Manage the Finance and Business Support teams in the Salisbury office and be the professional lead for Business Support across the company.
- Review project contracts, ensuring that all terms agreed are acceptable and meet our charitable requirements.
- You will be highly motivated, positive and pro-active.
- You will have outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- You will be able to build positive relationships, lead and engage others.
- You will be customer focused to always provide the best possible service.
- Previous experience of delivering high quality executive/personal support.
- Previous experience of line managing a team.
- Experience of contracts and/or other legal documentation.
- Highly proficient in the key Microsoft Office packages (Word, Outlook, Skype for Business, Excel, PowerPoint) and able to quickly master other software tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree qualified or equivalent, or relevant experience.
- ILM diploma level 4/5
Applicants are invited to submit a covering letter with a copy of their CV and a completed application form and returned by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Sunday 17th November 2019. Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged.
There will be a 2-step interview process. First interviews will be held on 25th or 27th November 2019. Second interviews for those successful in the first round will be held on the 2nd or 5th December 2019.
Whilst Wessex Archaeology welcomes applications from all sections of the community and is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, it is essential that all applicants must be either a British citizen, EU National or hold a full work visa or a current work permit. Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK will be required prior to commencement of employment.