- About Us
Wessex Archaeology's Central Services Team consists of over forty experts, providing a high quality service to planners, designers, developers, property managers, schools and community groups.
Our comprehensive service covers all areas of post-excavation and publication, finds and environmental analysis, graphics, heritage-related IT services, community engagement and education.
The team members lead their field in innovation, scientific development, cutting edge research and public engagement.
- Finds - specialist assessment, analysis
- Environmental - plants, molluscs, insects, wood
- Geoarchaeology - pollen, microfauna, soils, sediments
- Graphics - reconstructions, display, exhibition, photography
- Conservation - on-site advice, X-rays, laboratory services
- Publication - analysis, reporting, design & management
- Community engagement and education
To learn more about our publication