Wellington, TA21 8RS
entrance via track on Brendon Road
Saturday 13th July 2013, 10 am - 4 pm
Free entry. All ages welcome. No need to book.
Be the first people in 600 years to explore Wellington's hidden heritage and discover an unknown medieval complex excavated by Wessex Archaeology
- Discover the remains of medieval buildings
- Experience a real archaeological dig site
- Meet archaeologists and learn about our work
- View some amazing artefacts from the excavation
- Get hands on in our 'mini digs'
- Make and decorate your own medieval tile
- Meet Channel 4's Time Team favourite Phil Harding
For more information contact
Laura Joyner on 01722 326867
or email email@example.com