Wessex Archaeology have conducted work in and around the Stonehenge World Heritage Site for many years. Here we present a selection of interesting resources for you to explore.
- Stonehenge and Avebury revised research framework
- BBC Radio 4: Making History (19/10/10): Andrew Fitzpatrick and Richard Daniel talk about burials and people in the Stonehenge landscape.
- From the heat of the Mediterranean? Recent research by the British Geological Survey suggests that in the Early Bronze Age people may have come from the Mediterranean to visit Stonehenge.
- New book: Archaeology on the A303 Stonehenge Improvement
With online specialist reports
- The Amesbury Archer
The "King of Stonehenge"?
- The Boscombe Bowmen
The "Builders of Stonehenge"?
- 3D Laser scanning at Stonehenge
- The Stonehenge Landscape in 3D
- Fact File: The Building of Stonehenge
- Fieldwalking at Stonehenge and Avebury
- View an interactive computer-generated image of the Stonehenge World Heritage Site LiDAR survey
See the earthworks in the landscape a new way