Wessex Archaeology believes that by having this procedure it can demonstrate:
- Commitment to clients and other stakeholders.
- Commitment to providing the best possible service.
The aim of the Complaints policy is to ensure Wessex Archaeology:
- Provides a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- Publicises the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- Makes sure everyone at Wessex Archaeology knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- Makes sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- Makes sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- Gathers information which helps to improve the company.
All complaints information will be handled sensitively, following the relevant data protection requirements.
How do I make a complaint?
If you wish to make a complaint about Wessex Archaeology please contact the Salisbury Office on 01722 326867 or email email@example.com
You will be asked for your name, address, telephone number and email address and a brief outline of your complaint only.
Your complaint will be logged and passed to the Complaints Manager who will contact you within 3 working days to discuss the complaint and take details. The Complaints Manager will either investigate the complaint themselves or nominate another senior member of staff to do so.
Any complaint made will be dealt with as soon as reasonably possible, usually within 28 working days, and you will receive a letter summarising the results.
If you wish to remain anonymous then please leave details of your complaint which will be logged and passed onto the Complaints Manager.