Staffed by the Project Florence Officer and an Op Nightingale soldier, the exhibition will consist of informative posters, children’s activities and replica Saxon tools and weapons. It will travel to local venues for 1-day road shows, including:
- Amesbury Museum (Wednesday 13th Feb, 11am-3pm)
- Figheldean Village Hall (Thursday 14th Feb, 1pm-6pm)
- Salisbury & South Wilts Museum (Friday 15th Feb, 10am-4pm)
- Old Sarum (Sunday 17th Feb, 11am-4pm)
- Salisbury Library (Tuesday 19th Feb, 10am-3pm)
- Salisbury Leisure Centre (Thursday 21st Feb, 2.30-7pm)
- Amesbury Library (Friday 22nd Feb, 9.30-5pm)
- Old Sarum Community Rooms (Monday 25th Feb, 9.30-12.30)
- The Beeches Community Centre, Bulford (Wednesday 27th Feb, 9.30-1.30)
Pop along to any of these events to learn more about the project, play our ‘spot the badger’ game and pick up a free Time Warriors DVD.
The exhibition will go on display at Wiltshire Museum between 16th March and 28th April along with several of the exciting artefacts from the site.
To return to the main Project Florence blog click here.